Prediksi mingguan Data SGP 2020 – 2021. Promo harian lainnya tersedia dipandang secara terencana via pemberitahuan yg kami letakkan dalam web ini, dan juga siap ditanyakan pada layanan LiveChat support kita yang tersedia 24 jam On the internet untuk mengservis segala kepentingan para pemain. Yuk cepetan gabung, dan ambil jackpot Lotere & Kasino On the internet terbaik yg terdapat di tempat kita.
Jason Koon was online poker’s biggest winner on February 27 thanks to him taking down the star-studded Sunday Million Super High Roller at his sponsor’s site, GGPoker. Koon was one of 44 entrants on the $25,500 buy-in event; Koon left everyone in his wake.
Only five of the nine players who reached the final table secured a slice of the $1,100,000 prize pool. This meant the likes of Pablo Silva, Timothy Adams, and Ami Barer missed out on a payout. Barer was the tournament’s unfortunate bubble boy, busting in sixth-place and losing out on a $114,043 min-cash.
Bruno Volkmann was the first in-the-money player. David Miscikowski joined Volkmann on the rail, doing so with $152,079 in his GGPoker bankroll. Marius Gierse’s exit in third came with a $202,800 payout. Gierse’s was the last elimination of the tournament because Koon and Seth Davies struck a deal for the rest of the prize pool. The deal saw Davies finish in second place and collect $303,964, leaving Koon to walk away with the title of champion and an impressive $327,112 payday.
Daniel Negreanu Reveals His 2022 WSOP Schedule
$25,500 Sunday Million Super HR Final Table Results
*reflects a heads-up deal
Benjamin Rolle Tops Super-Stacked Sunday Deepstack
This week’s $5,250 buy-in Sunday Deepstack High Roller may have only seen 42 players buy in but what a 42 they were. Such luminaries as Daniel Dvoress, Stephen Chidwick, Andras Nemeth, and Sam Greenwood all fought their way to a ridiculously stacked final table, but all four left the event empty handed.
Greenwood’s exit paved they way to a share of the $210,000 prize pool. Michael Addamo reeled in a $21,771 fifth-place prize, while recent Super MILLION$ champion Sung Joo “ArtePokerTV” Hyun got his hands on a $29,033 fourth-place payout.
Farid Jattin crashed out in third, a finish good for $38,716, which left Benjamin Rolle and Rui Ferreira heads-up for the title. Rolle, who scooped almost $400,000 last Sunday, got the job done and defeated Ferreira to secure another $68,848. Ferreira consoled himself with $51,629.
$5,250 Sunday Deepstack HR Final Table Results
|4||Sung Joo “ArtePokerTV” Hyun||Hong Kong||$29,033|
Be Both Hunter and Prey in GGPoker’s $30M Guaranteed Bounty Hunter Series
Other $25,000+ Scores at GGPoker on February 27
Both Allan “Freedom35” Mello and “huethuong89” padded their bankrolls with six-figure prizes. Mello won the $1,050 GGMasters High Roller or $141,234 while the latter took down the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Main Event for $110,131.
Niklas Astedt almost netted a six-figure haul but narrowly missed out after winning the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Super High Roller. The super-talented Swede turned his initial investment into $93,885 with bounty payments included.
- Allan “Freedom35” Mello – first-place in the $1,050 GGMasters High Rollers for $141,234
- huethuong89 – first-place in the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Main Event for $110,131*
- Niklas Astedt – first-place in the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Super High Roller for $93,885*
- Kasparas Klezys – first-place in the $1,050 Sunday High Rollers Main Event for $64,503*
- John “SheppardPie” Bakalis – first-place in the $150 GGMasters for $57,360
- Rodrigo Sirichuk – first-place in the $888 Sunday Crazy Eights HR for $49,599
- Andrei “[email protected]” Popugaev – first-place in the $300 GGMasters Bounty Special Edition for $48,628*
- Wai Kat “Mr Lee” Lee – first-place in the $5,250 Short Deck Bounty Super High Roller for $47,504*
- PermaBull – first-place in the $840 Sunday Superstack HR for $45,448
- Regis “WiskyGold” Kogler – first-place in the $250 Sunday Main Event for $41,718
- Ami Barer – first-place in the $1,050 Sunday Omaholic Main Event for $40,776*
- King Anne – first-place in the $1,050 Sunday High Rollers Heater Bounty Turbo for $33,290*
- Martin Pineiro – first-place in the $525 Bounty Hunters HR Encore for $32,542*
- RAF SIMONS – first-place in the $525 Short Deck Bounty Main Event for $31,774*
- Matas Cimbolas – first-place in the $210 Sunday Big Game for $28,859*
- Patrick Leonard – first-place in the $1,050 Sunday High Rollers Kick-Off for $26,552
*includes bounty payments